Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

Post subject: Re: Israel/Palestine
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:04 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

agnes wrote:
leoburg wrote:
I forget what you posted about Judges Agnes.

you forgot?

Ooops :!:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:10 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Cheryl Harrell wrote:
You gve me the idea to read Jeremiah 23, some of Danial and some of Revelation before I got to bed tonite. :)

Maybe not the best time to read these but therein lies the buzz. Be afraid - Be very afraid......! :wink:

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:52 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Oh, I like to spell god with a small g as to break the IMAGE which many rightfully think is bs. Being dyslexic when I was a kid, I often spell it dog.

There was next to nothing I was quoting from the Bible which you will hear your local preacher talking about. I found a few things not out of context of these times, which add up to Liberty to me. But today, you mention the Bible and people think you are talking about what the established church talks about.

Sorry but it is going to take people who understand it is all going to happen in the flesh this time too, for us to ever solve Isreal-Gaza, or to solve any of the trash going on today.

S

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:30 pm

Arlo Fanatic

leoburg wrote:
Oh, I like to spell god with a small g as to break the IMAGE which many rightfully think is bs. Being dyslexic when I was a kid, I often spell it dog.

There was next to nothing I was quoting from the Bible which you will hear your local preacher talking about. I found a few things not out of context of these times, which add up to Liberty to me. But today, you mention the Bible and people think you are talking about what the established church talks about.

Sorry but it is going to take people who understand it is all going to happen in the flesh this time too, for us to ever solve Isreal-Gaza, or to solve any of the trash going on today.

S

you said you forgot. as appalling as it is?

"oh that,,,," (?)

i am not talking about how "the established church" conveys or whatever….i am reading right out of the bible,,,which is relied on (by many) as the word of god

i do not rely on the words of anyone as conveying the word of god!

anyhow, here is the post where i was referring to judges….

agnes wrote:
leoburg wrote:
We have been sold so much trash from the established church, that people rightfully are turned off to there being any truth at all in the Bible.

"Back before the world began, back before that too, you took me in your confidence told me I was you. Now that I think about it while I walk along the shore I can not help but laugh. If I thought that I knew, that to get across to you was this high and winding stairs, I'd be there."-adg from stairs, and he was there at important times. What if adg ends up being the Ancient Old Hippie of Days with the hair white as wool in Daniel 7? If I am number 9 Michael as I claim, Arlo is... if that all is not true, the world is doomed.

okay…here are some more bible verses for you….

judges 19

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=TLB

continued

judges 20

notice judges 20:4-10 (not to leave out the rest of it, mind you)

he seemed to neglect to mention that he had pushed his wife/concubine out the door for the rapist murderers

minor detail?

then of course, the righteous indignation ensues

i see a lot of parallels even today!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:11 am

Arlo Fanatic

Oh, I read them when you first posted them. I remember now. Just goes to show that the powers above, who I prefer to call the Great Spirits can work through imperfect people. I believe that we have been really climbing Jacob's Ladder, (A dream of angels coming up and down a ladder. What could that mean?) and with each rung mankind is in the process of being purged, purified and refined. Stars and hosts being dragged out of heaven in a vision kept secret in Daniel 8:9-14 partly explains that. Jeremiah 23 is clearly about these latter days, when the gospel has been preached (And even trampled if we remember the Native Americans etc.) all over the world, for we find in Jer 23:20, "In the latter days it will become clear." And that chapter's huge rebuke at religious leaders ends with a stern warning against holding to the oracle (or burden depending on version.) of the lord for each man's own words will become the oracle.-that is what Liberty means to me. And there is a new covenant in Jer 31:31-34 where they will no longer teach know the lord for all will know him, and he will remember their sins no more. Paul wrote about that in Hebrews but it has been misunderstood for they keep teaching know the lord. And the last advice given to John in Revelations 22:10-11 is basically let it be and live and let die by the Beatles when it says let the wicked be wicked and let the holy be holy... I think much good will come from these truths, when it's widely understood that Rock and Roll are the Pearls (as I call the peals.) of Thunder kept secret in Revelations 10.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:06 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

"Want only what you already have - You'll be happy." - ADG

Who doesn't want happiness to happen again and again and again

happy end of days.........

I think for the most part Israelis are a tad happier than the Palestinians. In obeying God's command, They take what they want and get what they already have.
The Palestinians want what they never had before (A Palestinian State). Hopefully they too will find that their happiness will be welcomed by Israel if everyone gets peace with justice. If not we shall see further blood sacrifices to the lesser gods.

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:55 pm

Arlo Fanatic

agnes wrote:
leoburg wrote:

S

you said you forgot. as appalling as it is?

"oh that,,,," (?)

i am not talking about how "the established church" conveys or whatever….i am reading right out of the bible,,,which is relied on (by many) as the word of god

i do not rely on the words of anyone as conveying the word of god!

anyhow, here is the post where i was referring to judges….

agnes wrote:
leoburg wrote:
We have been sold so much trash from the established church, that people rightfully are turned off to there being any truth at all in the Bible.

"Back before the world began, back before that too, you took me in your confidence told me I was you. Now that I think about it while I walk along the shore I can not help but laugh. If I thought that I knew, that to get across to you was this high and winding stairs, I'd be there."-adg from stairs, and he was there at important times. What if adg ends up being the Ancient Old Hippie of Days with the hair white as wool in Daniel 7? If I am number 9 Michael as I claim, Arlo is... if that all is not true, the world is doomed.

okay…here are some more bible verses for you….

judges 19

continued

judges 20

notice judges 20:4-10 (not to leave out the rest of it, mind you)

he seemed to neglect to mention that he had pushed his wife/concubine out the door for the rapist murderers

minor detail?

then of course, the righteous indignation ensues

i see a lot of parallels even today!

leoburg wrote:
Oh, I read them when you first posted them. I remember now. Just goes to show that the powers above, who I prefer to call the Great Spirits can work through imperfect people…………..

a tolerance for brutality and treachery in the name of god and religion

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:47 pm

Arlo Fanatic

You totally, have no clue where I am coming from Agnes. I think that I hit a wrong switch with you. Hey, it is going to turn out true that mankind has been climbing Jacob's Ladder, a dream of angels coming up and down a ladder. Each generation is being purged of trash, refined and are being purified.

Oh, looking at many in charge today, they probably are some let out of the waterless pit of hell in Zechariah 9:11 and the bottomless pit of Revelations 9:1-2, which sure looks like hell was opened to me. YOU WILL NOT HEAR THE ESTABLISHED CHURCH TALK ABOUT THAT.

So Agnes, what is exactly your problem with each man's own words becoming the oracle, and letting the wicked be wicked and the holy be holy, as is written about in Jeremiah (Oh GOD i MENTIONED THE BIBLE AGAIN) 23:33-40, and the last advice given to John in Revelations 22:10-11.

Anyone who cares to look at history can see that the 4 horsemen have been riding since the Crusades. And anyone who wants to look at Daniel 7, can see those 4 beasts: Russia, China and the US, with the 4th one, with the 10 horns being the established church-with the 10 horns being the Churches which came out of Rome in Europe. Anyone can see that today.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Arlo Fanatic

leoburg wrote:
You totally, have no clue where I am coming from Agnes. I think that I hit a wrong switch with you. Hey, it is going to turn out true that mankind has been climbing Jacob's Ladder, a dream of angels coming up and down a ladder. Each generation is being purged of trash, refined and are being purified.

Oh, looking at many in charge today, they probably are some let out of the waterless pit of hell in Zechariah 9:11 and the bottomless pit of Revelations 9:1-2, which sure looks like hell was opened to me. YOU WILL NOT HEAR THE ESTABLISHED CHURCH TALK ABOUT THAT.

So Agnes, what is exactly your problem with each man's own words becoming the oracle, and letting the wicked be wicked and the holy be holy, as is written about in Jeremiah (Oh GOD i MENTIONED THE BIBLE AGAIN) 23:33-40, and the last advice given to John in Revelations 22:10-11.

Anyone who cares to look at history can see that the 4 horsemen have been riding since the Crusades. And anyone who wants to look at Daniel 7, can see those 4 beasts: Russia, China and the US, with the 4th one, with the 10 horns being the established church-with the 10 horns being the Churches which came out of Rome in Europe. Anyone can see that today.

straw man much?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:14 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Oh it does su$%k that the saints of the most high have been given over to the little horn, (The religious Right.) for a time times and half a time as Daniel does talk about a couple of times. BUT, the indignation will run it's course and things will smooth out for the people.

What if John Lennon was the one who started the peals of thunder, kept secret in Revelations 10, to start to rock and roll with a fury against today's establishment? John was one of the olive branches in Revelations 11, of which today's establishment may end up killing both.

15 years ago, if a friend of mine had a gun, it would be all over. As much as things suck right now, (oh Marie and Antwerpen are nice.) where it all started 20 years ago, what I call Lemon-minsister (Leominster-where Johnny Appleseed was born.) will be ready when I return, unless I die first.

Made a lot of new and old friends on my last trip there summer of 2012. That trip will be worth the cost.

Steve Miller's Jungle Love or Neil Young's Hurricane could sum up the trouble I ran into years ago, when a Bar Maid cut open my soul, and left me as driftwood on the the shore. NO ONE COULD EVER WALK AWAY FROM THE ROCKEN DOWN Angels AWAKENING WHICH HAPPENED BACK THEN!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:38 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Sounds like some scary bedtime reading. But I am up for it. :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:21 pm

Arlo Fanatic

The established church is no straw man for the damage they have done to truth. They are the 4th beast in Daniel 7, with it's 10 horns being the churches which came out of Rome in Europe. Imperfect Rock and Rollers are some of the true prophets of our age: the peals of thunder kept secret in Revelation 10. A more important truth could not be revealed today.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:35 pm

Arlo Fanatic

leoburg wrote:
The established church is no straw man for the damage they have done to truth. They are the 4th beast in Daniel 7, with it's 10 horns being the churches which came out of Rome in Europe. Imperfect Rock and Rollers are some of the true prophets of our age: the peals of thunder kept secret in Revelation 10. A more important truth could not be revealed today.

we are all flawed, leo.

"go sell crazy somewhere else, we are all stocked up here"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:57 am

Arlo Fanatic

Time will prove the above to be true. It will be revealed that it will all happen in the flesh this time too, with there being no superman flying out of the sky, nor any rapture, both of which is what the established church are saying.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:58 am

Arlo Fanatic

Time will prove the above to be true. It will be revealed that it will all happen in the flesh this time too, with there being no superman flying out of the sky, nor any rapture, both of which is what the established church are saying.