Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

Post subject: Re: Israel/Palestine
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:33 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
I see Mother Earth, as a melting pot we are flying through space on, on our way home on. Well, a boiling melting pot in which the rust (A lot of that rust is different peoples'cultures image of what is above.) will be scrapped out of, with the cream of peaceful solutions raising to the top. End war and we have a chance of ending poverty, the freedom to come after that will work out the details of the rest of this complicated life. All of creation up above, I call the great spirits, are asking mankind to dance our way down to the Swing Town.

We could move this thread to one about how all can have enough.

We could Leo - its on your notion why not get the ball rolling and see what happens. Don't hold your breath as we appear to have a lack of response for some reason or other. Hopefully religious matters will not overtake. It would be great if folks could believe and see that whatever they have to give may just be that wee special ingredient to make the stew tasty as well as real on screen.

So Leo give it a go and grasp the nettle

Peace and goodwill
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:51 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Since the home made video is in my copy and paste, get you all get a 10 minute video of more of my rant. http://youtu.be/935dB3ZjXhY But line behind me is getting everyone a living wage so all can take care of themselves. That will not happen until nations beat swords into plowshares.

Lets end this thread. Arlo is about to head back out for the 50th of we can get anything we want, so is unlikely to check in.

How can we spread the wealth around so all have as much as they need, would be a topic we could move the thread too. Dave use to end threads after 15 pages.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:24 pm

Arlo Fanatic

heraclitis wrote:
woodstock69 wrote:
Ah but there's nothing like an armchair radical to blow through the cobwebs of our wee status quo

Israel/Palestine on the simmer, waiting, watching, refusing to smell the olives but ready to point a trigger finger outwards

We mightn't like it but the revolution is evolving all around us and it is being televised! (nice song though :wink: )

And then there's the news that by 2016, 1% of humanity will own 99% of the wealth - How's that for progress (but they can't take it with them.....until they make Utopia on another 'green' planet some day soon......
(What will we all do then - maybe we'll get to watch it unfold on super duper iPads etc?)

What? refusing to smell the olives but ready to point a trigger finger ???????????????????

Is it me? I dont know?
I dont know wtf u r talking about?

heraclitis wrote:
woodstock69 wrote:
Does it matter?

then why write it?

Last edited by agnes on Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:26 pm

Arlo Fanatic

heraclitis wrote:
woodstock69 wrote:
3s a crowd so they say and this thread is supposedly about I/P.

The implication here is that god is not an issue in I/P. REALLY? I guess you are right, god is just an excuse!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:28 pm

Arlo Fanatic

agnes wrote:
leoburg wrote:
We have been sold so much trash from the established church, that people rightfully are turned off to there being any truth at all in the Bible.

"Back before the world began, back before that too, you took me in your confidence told me I was you. Now that I think about it while I walk along the shore I can not help but laugh. If I thought that I knew, that to get across to you was this high and winding stairs, I'd be there."-adg from stairs, and he was there at important times. What if adg ends up being the Ancient Old Hippie of Days with the hair white as wool in Daniel 7? If I am number 9 Michael as I claim, Arlo is... if that all is not true, the world is doomed.

okay…here are some more bible verses for you….

judges 19

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=TLB

continued

judges 20

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=TLB

notice judges 20:4-10 (not to leave out the rest of it, mind you)

he seemed to neglect to mention that he had pushed his wife/concubine out the door for the rapist murderers

minor detail?

then of course, the righteous indignation ensues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:25 pm

Arlo Fanatic

21 st century america leaves veterans to die in the streets. Have heard Natives would have the elders who could no longer contribute to die out in the cold. None of it good history.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:52 pm

Arlo Fanatic

leoburg wrote:
21 st century america leaves veterans to die in the streets. Have heard Natives would have the elders who could no longer contribute to die out in the cold. None of it good history.

agnes wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:33 pm

Arlo Fanatic

About the Crusades, I've said for years, or figured, that that was when the 7 seals were opened by the lamb, and the 4 horsemen went riding out. Why? In a nutshell, on this boiling melting pot flying through space on our way home, as Forrest Gump said, "Shit happens."

Do wish white man came to the promised land with peace in their hearts. Red Man would have given them cities and farms. Shit happens.

We still have preachers preaching the 4 horsemen are going to start riding, with wars against Iraq, Iran, Russia and who knows. Shit has to stop.

As Ike said, "The people want peace so much the Govts are going to have to get out of the way and give it to them."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:20 pm

Arlo Fanatic

leoburg wrote:
About the Crusades, I've said for years, or figured, that that was when the 7 seals were opened by the lamb, and the 4 horsemen went riding out. Why? In a nutshell, on this boiling melting pot flying through space on our way home, as Forrest Gump said, "Shit happens."

leo, you are just asking for a new hat.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:39 am

Arlo Fanatic

woodstock69 wrote:
leoburg wrote:
I see Mother Earth, as a melting pot we are flying through space on, on our way home on. Well, a boiling melting pot in which the rust (A lot of that rust is different peoples'cultures image of what is above.) will be scrapped out of, with the cream of peaceful solutions raising to the top. End war and we have a chance of ending poverty, the freedom to come after that will work out the details of the rest of this complicated life. All of creation up above, I call the great spirits, are asking mankind to dance our way down to the Swing Town.

We could Leo - its on your notion why not get the ball rolling and see what happens. Don't hold your breath as we appear to have a lack of response for some reason or other. Hopefully religious matters will not overtake. It would be great if folks could believe and see that whatever they have to give may just be that wee special ingredient to make the stew tasty as well as real on screen.

Peace and goodwill

and Pippin sells magical dried fruits by the fantastical sea of rainbow showers in the dreams of great spirits dancing to the sounds of eternal spring.

La lalala La lala la la!

(translation..temptation got the best of me!)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:27 pm

Arlo Fanatic

heraclitis wrote:
woodstock69 wrote:
leoburg wrote:

Peace and goodwill

and Pippin sells magical dried fruits by the fantastical sea of rainbow showers in the dreams of great spirits dancing to the sounds of eternal spring.

La lalala La lala la la!

A song for Netanyahu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvz23ET5ARM

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:02 pm

Arlo Fanatic

heraclitis wrote:
woodstock69 wrote:
leoburg wrote:

Peace and goodwill

La lalala La lala la la!

heraclitis wrote:

absolutely understood, heraclitis.

of course we could always just ignore the issues and the problems will just go away.
(not referring to your contributions to this thread there, but you probably already knew that)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:13 pm

Arlo Fanatic

thousands of years later, a song from this guy…(and this is the first time i have heard this song!) !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtY5bv-oxLE

viewtopic.php?p=477064#p477064

pardon, but this sort of cracks me up?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:36 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Prime Minister Netanyahu continues to offer Israel as a "Home" for european Jewish people who are undergoing perhaps the greatest threat since the Nazis and WW2. The 'West' and European leaders in particular seem oblivious to the fact that they and western civilisation are on the Islamic fundamentalist hit list. Time will tell where our leaders will lead us all too not withstanding that many of the signs are pointing downwards! Will the next cry be "Next year in Israel" or "Next year in Hell"?

And all this while Mr Putin (estimated to be worth 200 Billion) is pulling no wee punches concerning Ukraine. Many Ukrainian Jewish people heeding Netanyahu's call, are leaving for Israel. The writing appears to be well plastered on the wall but perhaps some sobering up is required before reading? Perhaps more blood sacrifices to the gods of war and dust are necessary in the pursuit of real peace, justice and freedom for all humanity?

Shalom goodwill and pass out the cannabis cookies to all the adults!

My peace i leave ya....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:23 pm

Arlo Fanatic

woodstock69 wrote:
The 'West' and European leaders in particular seem oblivious to the fact that they and western civilisation are on the Islamic fundamentalist hit list.

who isn't on "their" "hit list"?

it is always something

"convert to islam or die"

"convert to christianity or burn in hell (or some such)" ...