Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:54 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

"You cannot 'seek' and 'find' at the same time." - ADG

Hard to believe, what with all the trouble going on in the World today, some secret service get smart, smart ass, thought it was a good idea for America to spy on their friends and allies in Europe. I suppose that the same get smart, smart ass, thought that it was good old American taxpayers money being well spent - again and again and again!

Seems the times are Not a changing and its cool to spy on just about everybody. (maybe even the Pope?) but I was just wondering what others folks thought like some American secret service folks seem to be trying to out do Eddie Snowden in embarassing President Obama again and again and again.

Next thing you know some organisation like Facebook will be trying to brainwash our kids but sure they wouldn't, would they……

Maybe they're even still spying on Arlo?

Maybe they think the grass is greener on the other side and they just gotta know for sure?

Maybe they just like playing "I spy with my little eye"?

Just wanted to add a wee stupid thought. If the Iraqi Govt were willing to offer an amnesty to the Sunni Tribes folks who took up arms against the state (excluding murder/killing), if the Ukrainian Govt were willing to offer an amnesty to those who took up arms against the state (excluding murder/killing), if we in Ireland continue to works at forgiving the opposing tribes and if the German Govt forgive the US Govt for spying on them (hopefully) then perhaps President Obama will offer Eddie Snowden a once off amnesty allowing him to return to his family in the US?

Imagine that might just cool things down a wee bit. After all he just told the truth about you know what which we suspected but without Eddie the Americian people wouldn't have known? The world needs a strong America more than ever and you never know Eddie might just become a real asset to the Administration being a courageous citizen. America is the home of the bold and the brave?

Peace and hugs to all (including the 'Get Smarts')
:mrgreen:

"I ain't a communist myself, but I've been in the red all my life." Woody Guthrie (another
Oops again) :lol: :lol: