Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

Post subject: From Iraq and Back?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:41 am

Senior ArloNetizen

"Sometimes I wish that I didn't have to use so many words to say so little." - ADG

Another 300 pairs of USA boots (probably made in China :) ) walking on water and God droning down from above watching out for the sons of god. Bolts of lighting and thunder from above and beyond at the ready!
So it is and so it shall be unless we all sing (with love) more louder…..!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:

Peace and love :wink:

:mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: From Iraq and Back?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:03 am

Arlo Fanatic

Yes we need to raise our voices and sing much louder against more wars, and for peaceful solutions.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:22 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

That is the real and Bestl World Cup to win for all humanity. But alas, we don't seem to have the right 'players' on the field, managers to lead and fans to cheer them on! Its all about 'Me, me, me rather than teamwork at the UN.

Independence Day seems to be a good day to say Peace and Goodwill to all

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

America stands in the Gap again to aid and protect the oppressed from certain death

President Obama, ('No Boots') i thank you and the Americian military folk risking their lives for other human beings I salute you! Lets hope it all goes well and brings salvation to the innocent. :)

But where is Europe again? And Where are the others?

Peace and LOVE

"What some men dream of, some men do. Sometimes." - ADG (on Ramblin' Jack Elliott

:mrgreen: :o :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:30 pm

Arlo Fanatic

After all the US and Blair shocked and awed Iraq, we do owe much. Those in the know knew Iraq needed an iron fist to keep the different tribes ans sects from killing each other. Now it's even more pressurized than it was under Saddam.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:15 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
After all the US and Blair shocked and awed Iraq, we do owe much. Those in the know knew Iraq needed an iron fist to keep the different tribes ans sects from killing each other. Now it's even more pressurized than it was under Saddam.

"He knew then as he knows now, what he will know." - ADG (on Reuben Clamzo)

Yep, Lies sometimes have a way of holding on to you. Iraq and the whole of the Middle East is a bloody mess and the worst is yet to come. The US intentions are for US interests as well as humanitarian and i believe Obama wants to do the right thing.
But America cannot 'do' this on its own - its just toooo bloody messy and all People's and Nations of peace and goodwill should be standing shoulder to shoulder for PEACE and GOODWILL. i believe that we still can but it begins in our hearts and minds. If we actually think and breathe, talk and walk Peace and 'love' to all maybe goodness and mercy will follow us into future generations.

Peace and love

Ps. They didn't seem to mind us back in 1989 - okay then (but not for others!)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:48 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

There seems to be something a foot in the Middle East as a whole? Something bigger than ISIS and the Gaza. Something perhaps even a wee bit alarming but still we sleep - well maybe?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Hey, for what it's worth (Probably not worth much to any of you right now.). ever since Libya exploded, after Egypt erupted, my eyes have been on Ethiopia, for that will be 3 out of 3, in the appointed time of Daniel 11:40-45, and it's interesting to notice that Edom, Moab and Ammon are in Jorden, and they will be spared.

Hey, been waiting a long time for the lost jewel of Daniel 12:3 to be a reality, when those with insight shall shine brightly, like the stars forever and ever... and we will know those rock and roll, and movie stars when they take over the TV and the TV preforms its roll, as it always could have, and helps to straighten out the bs on this planet.-paraphrased my way.

I am in Belgium now, not that police state of confusion called the USA. But in 2005 I was in Eureka California, tough place to get to from a Greyhound, that had no way out of by a Grey Hound Bus. After getting sick of the religious bs at the Mission, yet had food, I stayed a night down by the Boardwalk on, a guess was a bay, and man came up to me with a little book and said to me, "When you see Daniel 11:46 (I knew there was no Daniel 11:46.) happen, your will will be down."

I had or have no way of knowing how he knew who I was. I said nothing to anyone about my story of be the Prophet Michael. I can only figure he came from the Sheriffs down in Santa Rosa, where i took a stand telling them I am not leaving this jail cell until you contact Jerry Brown, (Then Mayor of Oakland, now Governor of California.) and the Huffington Post who I had been in contact with.) and they let me go!

It just has not been the appointed time spoken of in Daniel. Daniel says a time or 2 that the end, (Not the end of the world.) will come at the appointed time.

Very frustrating time to be me, know the waiting is the hardest part. But Antwepren will be ready when it is time. Will blunderites be ready? I have my doubts about that.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:59 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

me too!

"It is better to fail at being yourself than to succeed at being someone else." - ADG

Peace like a river Leo and to all the quiet ones.... :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:21 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

"The choice is ours to ignore or to serve; to fight or befriend; to fear or to love." - ADG

Time doesn't appear to be on our side anymore or less?

It goes beyond who caused the mess and who is responsible - They are slaughtering lambs and butchering meat - It's a no brainer as to who else is on their list of infidels and worse!

Peace to the lambs - goodwill to the lemmings - love to the humans

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Have seen enough good fruits to know that time is on the peoples' side.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
Have seen enough good fruits to know that time is on the peoples' side.

It's the people's dollars Leo that are being spent not just in the billions but in the trillions in relation to wars and upcoming new adventures in the bloody old places. Could grow a pretty good orchard full of good fruits back home and as I read somewhere "Its by their fruits ye shall know them." (or deeds to that effect!)
Some time isn't cheap even if its on the people's side. Some folks don't like the sound of music so they turn a deaf ear and hope the pickles will just fade out.....

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:26 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I miss home much. Mainly hoping the seeds sown summer of 2012 were worth it. Had been driven out of that loved tough city once. Took a few trips back to finally be excepted again. Despite regrets, feel safe here in Antwerpen. The US looks like a tinder box that could explode at any time.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:34 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
I miss home much. Mainly hoping the seeds sown summer of 2012 were worth it. Had been driven out of that loved tough city once. Took a few trips back to finally be excepted again. Despite regrets, feel safe here in Antwerpen. The US looks like a tinder box that could explode at any time.

http://youtu.be/Bjk2PYMNvqU

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:54 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

For everyone reading this:

http://youtu.be/KFCyeYZ5Dbw

Peace brothers (and sisters)