Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:19 pm

Arlo Fanatic

It is the day they f'ed America in the As# and came all over the statue of liberty

Yay Republicans, support the f'n rich you bastards and take us over your imposed cliff

(f'n a'holes)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:24 pm

Arlo Fanatic

'Tis sadly true, and greedy M&*%$#F*%@ing Bastards they are.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Arlo Fanatic

My friend had a saying about people which fits the current group of House Repugs:

"They wouldn't piss up your ass if your guts were on fire."

I'd like to know where that SOB Cantor gets his money from!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:58 pm

Arlo Fanatic

f'n assholes....

*sanitized for your protection*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:13 pm

Arlo Fanatic

agnes wrote:
f'n assholes....

*sanitized for your protection*

in their rush not to look to stupid they said F' you NY and NJ!

makes GW look smart?

F'n hell?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:45 am

Senior ArloNetizen

I fully understand the sentiment but could we cool down the language,just a bit,thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:50 am

Arlo Fanatic

Language reflects the outrage we feel about their (the republican congress, et al) outrageous behavior. I, for one, will not minimze the expression of my outrage simply to enable someone to remain comfortably within their self-imposed zone of comfort. Having said that, my intention is not to offend anyone. What is truly offensive is the social injustices these people are attempting to legislate.....at the expense of the many for the benefit of the few....where the many are struggling severely and the few are living like kings.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:37 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Giantone wrote:
I fully understand the sentiment but could we cool down the language,just a bit,thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6EdGQsrwsM

lost in a world

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

True that Kevin. And to be clear, they do it to get re-elected as well. Too bad they did not learn from the Nov election, the lesson was clear as to the direction we want to go.

As a country we are still as divided as ever. Even when the majority of us, however slim, have spoken. I felt the opposite side of this situation when bush got re-elected. We may go on this way for a very long time.

As for the swears - I try to limit them as much as I can for the benefit of myself and others around me. It seems to not really add anything to the conversation. And at times what it does add is negative.

But to be clear, I'm not offended when others do, except in cases when others are offended and those doing the swearing choose to ignore the offense they are creating.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:59 pm

Arlo Fanatic

gosh.....

okay everybody, and a one, and a two....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmtHOlOw-dM

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:12 pm

Arlo Fanatic

anyway, back to the opening point

and this post here says a lot along the same lines, as a response...at least it made sense to me

nortonkevin wrote:
........ What is truly offensive is the social injustices these people are attempting to legislate.....at the expense of the many for the benefit of the few....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:05 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

nortonkevin wrote:
Language reflects the outrage we feel about their (the republican congress, et al) outrageous behavior. I, for one, will not minimze the expression of my outrage simply to enable someone to remain comfortably within their self-imposed zone of comfort. Having said that, my intention is not to offend anyone. What is truly offensive is the social injustices these people are attempting to legislate.....at the expense of the many for the benefit of the few....where the many are struggling severely and the few are living like kings.

Well said,and I agree 110% but not one cuss word,thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:17 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I must be slipping :shock: :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:32 am

Arlo Fanatic

Did I miss something or was the Republican response to the State of the Union really:

"We are not screwing America for the rich, we are screwing America for the middle class!"

Gotta love America!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Arlo Fanatic

heraclitis wrote:
Did I miss something or was the Republican response to the State of the Union really:

"We are not screwing America for the rich, we are screwing America for the middle class!"

Gotta love America!

i was reading in a book i dug out (something i got sometime in the 90s out of curiosity, but almost forgot about having it) comparing some of the sayings of jesus and buddha,,,and was thinking of how it looks like on some level at least, a striving (by humans) for something better, maybe more healthy for humans as a whole, than what might have been going on at the time (ya know, some fairly reasonable thoughts now and again) not to the point of say wanting to make a religion out of it so that it can be turned from what may have had some potentially healthy ideas to build on now and again, to something....else, or something used to manipulate and control, for the benefit of some........like politics, there are some good ideas it seems out there, but then...i don't know WHAT happens to them.
sorry if that is all over the place, i am not incredibly knowledgeable about all things politics, nor about all things religious for that matter, and i am just sort of....thinking out loud