Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:10 am

Senior ArloNetizen

heraclitis wrote:
DrCharbonneau wrote:
I mentioned an accidental discovery of a slow process that generates propane and one of the condensates was isopropanol in 2009, then enhanced the rate using a sequence of catalysts and a [call it a] still, rendering me with enough fuel for the 2009-2010 winter so my supplimental electric heating bill was around $10 a month. I'm saying your precious "capitalist, mainstream science rules" philosophy can continue paying hundreds of dollars a month to pump more hydrocarbons and destructive distillates into the atmosphere and stay in denial that sometimes maverick innovation triumphs. I don't care. The planet is already ruined beyond the point of no return and it isn't my philosophy that ruined it. It's yours.

I asked a few simple questions about your accidental discovery and I got a lot of BS from somebody who obviously does not understand basic chemistry, so what am I supposed to believe? You couldn't answer a few basic questions and you accuse me of ruining the planet?

The BS came from you, not me.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:15 am

Senior ArloNetizen

heraclitis wrote:
DrCharbonneau wrote:
As for the planet being ruined, it's been ruined by the mainstream scientific and atheist communities arguing against the mainstream theist communities,

Oh, got it, a god nut....

The only nut I've seen here is you. OCPD is a form of mental illness. Get help.

While we're on the mental issue, when you cook your meth, do you use phenylalanine as a starting point, or are you real gutsy and start with reagent grade phenol? Does your process involve a Lewis reagent or do you get by with NaOH? If the latter do you use pure stuff or Draino?

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Arlo Fanatic

DrCharbonneau wrote:
heraclitis wrote:
DrCharbonneau wrote:
As for the planet being ruined, it's been ruined by the mainstream scientific and atheist communities arguing against the mainstream theist communities,

While we're on the mental issue, when you cook your meth, do you use phenylalanine as a starting point, or are you real gutsy and start with reagent grade phenol? Does your process involve a Lewis reagent or do you get by with NaOH? If the latter do you use pure stuff or Draino?

Jesus loves you?

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

I think Jesus, if He truly is the chosen one of the axis of goodness, has thrown His mouse at the monitor more than once.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Arlo Fanatic

DrCharbonneau wrote:
The question is did this thread evolve from smoking crack, or does one have to smoke crack to follow the thinking behind this thread and the reasons for the proliferations?

I'm thinking with your obsession for crack you are the one doing it.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Goofus wrote:
DrCharbonneau wrote:
The question is did this thread evolve from smoking crack, or does one have to smoke crack to follow the thinking behind this thread and the reasons for the proliferations?

I'm thinking with your obsession for crack you are the one doing it.

Wrong again. Go fish!

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Arlo Fanatic

DrCharbonneau wrote:
heraclitis wrote:
DrCharbonneau wrote:

You truly have a drug obsession. Kevin is smoking something, H is doing crack and cooking meth, you hand out psych diagnosis, you don't seem to be a friend of the scientific method, and you have declared yourself Noah and will save the chosen few.

Respect is something you earn. If you are looking for blind followers, this is probably not the right spot. You have not earned my respect. You say things that are mean, senseless, and stupid. They detract from everything else you say and make everything else you say suspect. You frankly sound like a crazy man predicting the end of the world. I've seen several of those in my time.

You will be surprised at the expertise and knowledge that you will gain from this site if you pay attention.

If you want me to heed anything you say, you need to figure out how to be civil.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:17 am

Senior ArloNetizen

Quote:
If you want me to heed anything you say, you need to figure out how to be civil.

If all you know how to do is single out my return punches, while ignoring your "buddies" then why would I care if you heed anything I say? As I recall you've done some kicking in all this too. Like most trolls, you just look for the bad. You both are starting to remind me of those rednecks that kicked Arlo's ass in the movie "Alice's Restaurant."

It's like I start to make another attempt to forgive and forget and have a meaningful discussion with, in this case, Herc, then you jump me from behind. I started out civil, then the monkeys started throwing feces.

As for Noah, those are your words. Just the same, I doubt if he would have let the idiots in his day rip boards off his vessel without defending it. There are quite a few members here, but only a handful post. That's gone on for long before I got here.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:18 am

Senior ArloNetizen

If you want me to be civil, quit picking fights with me. It's not rocket science.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Arlo Fanatic

---oh yeah! our memories were refreshed here at some point...but then after mentioning it again there were accusations of being on crack or something and being generally unruly?

heraclitis wrote:
DrCharbonneau wrote:
The question, though, is thus: "Is the container based on the geometry of the fractal or the fractal based on the geometry of the container?"

I didn't see the paradox?

I must be a crude liar with Down Syndrome! Or did I not have Down Syndrome? Oh ya, I am also rude?

Man, it is hard to live up to your standards.

So anyway, this thread was supposed to be about whether CAPITALISM (bump ba bah!!) made America Great?

An interesting bit of trivia in that direction is that the first rebellion against the government was centered around Pittsburgh Pa. in 1794. The rebellious bunch modeled themselves on the Tea Party (of revolutionary days not the ultraconservative lackeys of Karl Rove we find today in America). The rebels complained of absentee landlords (interestingly, one of the largest absentee landlords in that area was none other than the President himself, a Mr. George Washington). The complaint, the landlords were taking to much given the economic conditions in that area at the time and that they were unapproachable when it came to building a working economic situation (they all lived in big houses on the other side of the mountains). The rebels also complained of an unfair tax structure that favored the rich. This provoked Al Hamilton who had developed the American Capitalism to favor the rich so they could be successful and trickle down on everybody.

Now here is a paradox:

George and Al used the Constitution to justify their claims of authority over the "Tea Party" and their grievances basically telling them it is a rich man's world and if they want a voice, get rich!

Well, I find it a paradox given politics as we know it today!

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Arlo Fanatic

DrCharbonneau wrote:
If you want me to be civil, quit picking fights with me. It's not rocket science.

I am not trying to stat a fight with you. It is not just the weeping one. You seem to have to say pointless stupid shit about people when they rock your pod. I'm not against name calling or even rock throwing. Suggesting that anyone that disagrees with you is doing drugs is a cop out. Speak your mind! Just leave the stupid degrading part out.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Stop, Dave.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Arlo Fanatic

agnes wrote:
---oh yeah! our memories were refreshed here at some point...but then after mentioning it again there were accusations of being on crack or something and being generally unruly?

heraclitis wrote:
DrCharbonneau wrote:
The question, though, is thus: "Is the container based on the geometry of the fractal or the fractal based on the geometry of the container?"

I didn't see the paradox?

I must be a crude liar with Down Syndrome! Or did I not have Down Syndrome? Oh ya, I am also rude?

Man, it is hard to live up to your standards.

So anyway, this thread was supposed to be about whether CAPITALISM (bump ba bah!!) made America Great?

An interesting bit of trivia in that direction is that the first rebellion against the government was centered around Pittsburgh Pa. in 1794. The rebellious bunch modeled themselves on the Tea Party (of revolutionary days not the ultraconservative lackeys of Karl Rove we find today in America). The rebels complained of absentee landlords (interestingly, one of the largest absentee landlords in that area was none other than the President himself, a Mr. George Washington). The complaint, the landlords were taking to much given the economic conditions in that area at the time and that they were unapproachable when it came to building a working economic situation (they all lived in big houses on the other side of the mountains). The rebels also complained of an unfair tax structure that favored the rich. This provoked Al Hamilton who had developed the American Capitalism to favor the rich so they could be successful and trickle down on everybody.

Now here is a paradox:

George and Al used the Constitution to justify their claims of authority over the "Tea Party" and their grievances basically telling them it is a rich man's world and if they want a voice, get rich!

Well, I find it a paradox given politics as we know it today!

well i thought the post there was interesting. and thank you

came across this and thought i would share it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVlNZ3SIPbo

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:44 am

Arlo Fanatic

DrCharbonneau wrote:
Stop, Dave.

What did Dave do?

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:13 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Yeah, what did he do? Inquiring minds want to know. :)