Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Arlo Fanatic

http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/04/maher-i-will-stop-calling-them-teabaggers-when-they-stop-calling-it-obamacare/

I'm not sure if this is really true (I can't believe it...). If it is I only have one thing to say:

Fucking teabaggers!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:30 am

Arlo Fanatic

They have formed to protect our liberties by ensuring that power and wealth remains concentrated in the hands of those that have been consecrated by God to handle such responsibility in this land of gibber and chatter. Whoa is you who would stand in the doorway or block up the hall! Stop the heresy. For they have been chosen to interpret the constitution for you and run the Philistines from the temple and preserve its treasures. Come, sip the koolaide, and dream of an afterlife of being trickled upon!

And now, the teabaggers theme song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4C47crSet8

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Arlo Fanatic

When I first saw a video of a man acting as Tom Paine (Who I have learned had nothing to do with dumping Tea in Boston Harbor.) talking of sending Tea Bags to DC, I liked the idea a lot. Some say Ron Paul is what inspired this currant one, of which I'm not sure. I do know that I have heard Mr Paul say to them that their leaders had high-jacked the movement.

Hey, in this day and age, I like anything that gets the people together. With all of the Corporate Greed going on, while regular folks (who might wear tennis shoes.) are being thrown out in the street, there will be a bigger movement that the powers that be will never have seen coming.

Attachments:
1 bankster rober.jpg
1 bankster rober.jpg [ 69.7 KiB | Viewed 6195 times ]
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:28 pm

Arlo Fanatic

well, as is said, laughter is the poor person's plaster (health care)

so at least there is that!

otherwise,,,i just don't understand...f'n hell!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:03 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Yes, and now we're about to experience what the teabaggers have been planning for..they're foolishly looking forward to the default and Debtageddon. Not nice, to play a game of chicken with our nation's economy for political gain.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:51 am

Arlo Fanatic

The "Tea Party" is going for broke, moving fanatically to the extreme right of right, and shame on John Boehner for caving in to their pressure after he and Obama almost had a deal......a deal which, by the way, was pretty sweet for the republicans. They will pay for this shit in the next election. "Serious" Republican candidates will avoid any connection with the tea party like the plague, just like the republicans put a whole lotta gone between themselves and G.W. Bush in the '08 election. They are essentially a racist, [un]-Christian fundamentalist cult that represents the very worst in human nature, the narrow/closed-minded, ignorant (and proud of it!), illogical, anti-everything peaceful and progressive, screw-the-environment, screw-the-poor, screw-those-with-no-social capital (voice)...........they're not just freakin' nuts they're dangerous...........they are not the "populist libertarians" they proclaim to be, they are the diametric opposite........

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:51 am

Arlo Fanatic

If solutions were ever offered on MSM as the Tea Party was, we could fix things...like in a blink of an eye.

Attachments:
Repubs Dems Boxing.jpg
Repubs Dems Boxing.jpg [ 34.36 KiB | Viewed 6071 times ]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:37 pm

Arlo Fanatic

meanwhile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rjYuaQ1Zho

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Arlo Fanatic

''Before I get into the real purpose of writing this article, I'd like to express my admiration for Bill Maher. Maher is constantly corrected by conservatives when he refers to members of the Frankensteinien movement called The Tea Party Movement as teabaggers. Teabagging, as some of you may know, refers to an activity, usually done as a prank among college age males. It's rude, crude and mocks certain parts of the anatomy. Those in the Teaparty Movement long ago pointed to the fact that calling them teabaggers was politically incorrect and an insult.''=article

http://www.care2.com/news/member/406091837/2927198

''Nonetheless, teabaggers have hijacked the spirit of the protests which took place in the 60s and early 70s while rallying against the substance of the earlier protests. They've insulted what were real grass roots protests which favored the rights of all people of all colors and all ethnicities. The wealthy greedheads who started this present teabagger movement have appealed to the darker side of human nature and we should cut them absolutely no slack. Those who participate in the rallies and protests should also be cut no slack as they are, apparently, either racist enough to agree with their masters or too unaware of what's going on to be taken seriously.

Power to the people!''-artcile

http://youtu.be/8q29n2XBXLI

Attachments:
palin-beck 2012.jpg
palin-beck 2012.jpg [ 16.01 KiB | Viewed 6003 times ]