Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

Post subject: Re: Israel/Palestine
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:04 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

We are where we are and who is to blame? What a bloody mess we are handing over to future generations. The 'American Dream' has been seconded to meet the needs and hunger of an Arms Industry that has no ethics and no soul. The world is about to reap the seeds of self destruction.
The time we live in belongs to the future generations but only the select few shall prevail. The world has become a chess pit for the military inclined but behind them is the elite who don't wish to be recognised. A monster under our beds that we have fed and too which we owe allegiance without the tinsel and without thought. We are moving towards what they have inniated and what we have allowed to happen. The enery vortex is not war, not famine, not plague, it is WALL STREET! It is GREED! It is what we have allowed to blossom in all of our countries, societies and selves. Lets start the revolution and expend ourselves on peace and love! Lets turn the tables on those who would control and influence us in the ordinary rather than the spirit of our human adventure. We are more than what they imagine! We can be more than what we can imagine.

We can change the world from Here! But in being small parts of a greater whole we submit to our own particular prejudices, our own peculiar imaginations and sublime addictions. But YOUR clock is ticking and YOUR time is waiting for your response to the rubbish of the material and the reality of now. Israel and Palestine require 'Karma' . Israel and Palestine require our 'Karma' NOW! Death is part of life. Embrace your own death and life will grow your own seeds of love.
And what is your 'Karma'? Perhaps it is making this site a beacon of peace and goodwill by what you say, do and become. Perhaps it is becoming a 'Woody Guthrie' inn the flesh, right here, right there, right in the place where your are? Perhaps the 'American Dream" can become a World reality without the crap, the greed and the bullet of hatred, sectarianism and fear that makes us what we don't want to be. Arlo means 'Charles' in Italian. The 'Dump' means whatever pizza we make it and if we don't give a damn who will? If we cannot be orgasmatic about peace and goodwill, who will be orgasmatic about something new, something 'born again'? We all got out 'Shrines', our 'Totem Poles', our Books of Religion our traditional duty and yet we falter and we know that all is vanity except what we as individuals can donate to Mother Nature be she calls us back to herself as dust and food for her worms and maggots. We can change the World by changing ourselves and repetition being Arlo's signature, lets have our own peace and goodwill signature. Lets breach our self protocols and spread the virus of LOVE! This land is your land, this earth is your earth and this moment in time is yours to capture and yours to change! Butt who gives a fig?

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Number 9 from the Beatles' song Revolution Number 9 is going to turn out to be Michael of Daniel 12: 1, the child of Revelations 12. It explains what was kept secret in Daniel 8:26 about a vision that dragged stars and hosts out of heaven and the establishment trampled them as human beings. DON'T THINK THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY UNTIL THAT IS UNDERSTOOD. Keep pissing in the wind blunderites.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:58 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I got to admit I try to avoid pissing in the wind!

Just me?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:47 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Wind can just about zipper you anytime, anywhere, even if it's a silent partener so to speak.
I prefer indoors when things get windy just in case nature catches me off balance and i get splattered one way or the other.

See those folks at the Dome of Rocks are at eachother's 'private parts' again and all claiming to be protecting Yahweh's/Allah's good name but sure God doesn't give a fig about his creation - 'He' made us as we are - in 'His' spitting image. It's a man's world all right! Wonder if the republicans will intervene in all the wrong places again?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:37 pm

Arlo Fanatic

All that i'm about when making my claims of number 9 fame, is that what will happen when the rock and rollers are given command of the TV media? Flemish hippies here in Antwerp can't wait for that. Playing ok 3-banks here but need some tips from Pros. That time will come.

But here is what America is about too me, from Merle Haggard, still walking this planet.

http://youtu.be/NDoYsBAyFb0?list=PLD5F511021B9510C1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Americans need to take their own country back from those who have profiteered at the expense of the American people including the future generations. But sure we all just keep on rowing our boats gently down the stream in search of one's wee dreams while reality nibbles on soft cushioned slippers. (Made in some far off Sweat Shop)

Wake up America and smell your own garbage before throwing your sons and daughters into other people's Dumps!

Peace - what Peace! Love - WHAT LOVE?

Still urninating, wind or no wind, i suppose. :wink:

"I have come to the conclusion that understanding ain't all it's cracked up to be. In other words, serve now, live now and love now. Don't wait to understand." - ADG
:shock:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:13 am

Senior ArloNetizen

As usual, blood being thicker than sense, its back to the sawing room in the Holey Land. Oops! I left out 'chain' and Oops! its mere religion again and again and whatever you're having in your tribe.....any excuse shall do, even god. :wink:

"...blood makes noise" (SV) so thank god for turning a deaf ear, nose & throat

Peace like a river

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:51 am

Arlo Fanatic

What happened this time? I'm on a pass from a good clinic I checked into to get off of the beers that were burning me out, so haven't been keeping up with things the last week. Probably 2 more weeks, but want them to know I will be alright, so could be 3 more weeks. Since I get out for 10 hours Weds, Sat and Sunday Marie doesn't mind.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:49 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

You haven't missed much Leo and much hasn't missed you but as the owner of this Dump has wrote somewhere:

"Want only what you already have - You'll be happy." - ADG

(i am still trying to read between them lines but being as thick as two planks i cannot perceive the hidden meaning?)

Peace and love Leo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:04 am

Arlo Fanatic

Happy? Clear mind's eyes, now and then, is the best that comes my way. I'll keep trying to stay in the now, with some contentment good or bad, and look forward. Guess I should be glad to be here married in Belgium, or to be walking the earth any where. Living Hurricane Carter song is a bitch though. I honestly feel and think that so much good could have been done if only got a break from a lady that cut open my social conscience 20 long years ago and left me as driftwood on the shore. But she is waiting for me in the land I once lived in. Too many songs are as true as this Moody Blues song, http://youtu.be/NP9iOqdxS8c and she did change me into the person I always wanted to be!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:39 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

and there's your answer Leo even for those moody blue moments

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:41 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Gaza is getting a bashing from above again but this time its from a higher power resulting in flooding and more awfulness for the innocent folks there. Wonder if Gaza will accept humantian aid from its neighbour Israel? Who knows, maybe good can flourish amid the dirty flood waters? Maybe seeds of peace might get sown by neighbours?

Peace and good will to all the innocents

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:36 am

Arlo Fanatic

Israel and the rest of the world needs to focus on rebuilding
Gaza.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:30 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
Israel and the rest of the world needs to focus on rebuilding
Gaza.

if only Leo - if only...... :(

Maybe the rest of the world is just.......?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:19 am

Arlo Fanatic

I have to keep hoping, talking and waiting for the day those with insight in Daniel 12:3 take control of the TV and start to offer peaceful solutions. We have loved them our whole lives for the songs they sing, movies they make and many other things they have done.