Forums » Group W Forums » Moose Friends Network

Post subject: Greetings From The Uk
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:35 am

BlunderVirgin

:) Hi, Peace & Loving Greetings to ya all, Just checkin in the forum ( far out man ) wanna say hi & lookin to hear from Fellow Arlo Fans in the USA. like you im a Longtime Arlo fan , whos a major inspiration in my lifetime & salvation thru the bad times . Im just an old Hippie in my 50's , set in my ways doing my own bag, enjoyin the journey , life ive been given & do my best to keep on keepin on learning, lovin , giving, sharing, feeling for others .. dont get me wrong here , i ant no saint, no sir , tho gotta admit i do have understanding, empathy, compassion for fellow Brothers n Sisters out there who have been dealt bad cards in life who have experienced / are experiencing the missfortune of personal losses of loved ones, ill health & inflictions / impairments etc,. most which i relate to ( deja vu ) and wouldnt / couldnt wish on my worst enemy...( if i could find one that is folks ) im also one of those over here the authorities / society( my jailers i like to call em ) digs to give a hard time to .. Deny basic rights, access to certain health services etc all due for not comforming to their standards ! I aint gonna change thats a fact, So on i go with my journey folks Giving a Sincere goodwill Gesture of Peace with a Huge smile :) to my Jailers when they get heavy. Man their so taken back i seem to blow their mind :D !.. sure thing folks ..which is Cool & gives me a thrill ( as they obviously wernt expecting that one ) yep, its Groovy man :) ...Even get High on that one ..A free High folks :D .Anyways, be good to hear from ya, if you have time to drop me a line . By the ways, frogive me for any spelling mistakes here folks, as im registered blind , using an adapted computor . ha .. Never dreamnt id be siting here acting like one of the modern people using a computor ! What a trip man !. Its loaded with all the Jaws software im told , Screen reader , narrator etc,. !...Anyhows, im gonna sign out now & my face is gonna get outside in the afternoon sun & chill man. Lastly, wanna send Sincere Positive Healing Blundrvibes to all those suffering with prayers ( even tho ya dont know me -Yet My Love, Peace.Health & Happiness to ya all ~Pete

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:08 am

Arlo Fanatic

HI Pete, and welcome to blunder-heaven! You sound just like 'one of us'... glad you've found this place.

Peace, love and happiness to you!

Last edited by Wyldflower on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
just an oops

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:15 pm

BlunderVirgin

:) Hi Ellen, Special thanks for the Genuine Friendly Welcome , not something im accustomed to over here mind ya, Being the only guy in the neghbourhood with long hair 8) & i dont conform ya see :lol: Tho gotta make exceptions for some officers of the law mind ya, who i bump into on occasions who remmeber me from the time i gotten knocked off my Motorsickle few yrs back ....( i dont want a pickle , just wanna ride on my motorsickle .. :) excuse my outburst there Ellen.... Man , there even one officer here who reminds me of Officer Obie ! Sure thing , he's pretty Groovy too / helpful to me seeing i lost my sight thru that accident . Colorado ! Beautiful , Just Beautiful Man. youre so lucky , wish i were there in the Rockys right now with my Dog . Got no feelings for over here no more , its pretty much a drag , no free fests,. since 84 ....No freedom to wander the country fields !. ..or free anything come to think of it :roll: Hope you no object to me sednin Possitive Vibes & Praying for your Sister Terrie, who i Respect / Admire , being Brave n Showing Inner strength thru it all , I wish & Will her well real sooon. Love , Peace, Health & Happiness to you both ,

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:19 am

Arlo Fanatic

Hey again Pete

Yep... I sure wish there were more opportunities to just BE .... life is good, and with friends around the world, it's only getting better! Though nothing is FREE - we are free to make of the world what we wish for it to be.

I want to correct one little misconception... I'm not Ellen... I had copied Ellen's post from Facebook... she's Terrie's sister (though in some ways, Terrie is also my sister). I'm Wyldflower - my given name is Carolyn, but everyone here knows me as Wyld....

Your enthusiasm is inspiring, and you have my heartfelt thanks for your good wishes, both for me and for my dear friend Terrie.

Peace to you and all those you love.
~Wyld

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:15 am

BlunderVirgin

Hi Wyldflower, Firstly thanks for pointing out your not Ellen , forgiveness here (Ellen ). im gonna blame this damn computor screen reader/ narrator for misleadin me & many thanks for your good wishes n kind words . Yeah , for sure more oportunities to just BE would be a bonus , live n let live, turn on , tune in, drop out .. Goverment peoples Dig ! :) Surething LIFE IS GOOD & PRECIOUS [quote] an tho we all have had / get bad times in our lives, I find the Good times always outnumber the bad times n eases the Heartaches & with Friends out there definately makes the world a better Garden . As for nothing free anymore i agree ! Tho plenty poeples out there stil in denial, in speech, movements, etc,. classed as anarchists, seen as a threat ( thats my experience). some in Society just dont get it man. :) & yeah, i strongly believe theres many peoples worldwide with true desires/ passion for change & wanna see world Peace ( they have my blessing / Vote ), But we need the help of the other peoples who are too afraid to speak out in fear of bad treatment in return !...What we need here folks is a worldwide REVOLUTION :) Far Out . Ya know what , even tho i cant see much theese days due to my eyes , i still got good hearing, an i still hear of many peoples talkings of being Envious of other fellow peoples who have ( luxuries n stuff ) !. :roll: I dont Dig it ! instead of some peoples being grateful for what they have got, Which obviuosly they dont relaise in the first instance what they have got , until its all gone :) they just get bitter n bitter inside which Eats away their Love & spreads bad vibes like a virus ( Easy to catch it , if ya that way inclined i reckon. ha. All i have , ever had , need is the Basics & Peace, Love, Freinds ,Happiness , i get by, After all I came into Gods Garden with nothing & for sure will go out of Gods Garden taking nothing leaving behind my Love i have for my fellow peoples. Have a great Day Wyldflower Love, Peace , Health Happiness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:10 am

Arlo Fanatic

I'm not Ellen either, and although I have been wild, I've never been Wyld. I am however, a semi-professional smartass by trade. In any event, welcome to Blunderland! :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:52 am

Arlo Fanatic

Larry wrote:

"I am however, a semi-professional smartass by trade."

Once you get to know Larry, you'll realize his deep sense of humility and tendency toward understatement. The prefix "semi" that he used will soon clue you in to the fact that he's just not the kind of guy who likes to take all the credit for his embellishments, er....I mean accomplishments. Welcome to Blunderland weayaya :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:27 am

Arlo Fanatic

Why thanks Kevin. I'm really only a semi-pro smartass because I don't actually get paid for it. I'm thinking about a new career in being a professional dumbass. I mean they seem to get paid rather well. I mean look at George W. Bush, Sarah Palin, Sean Hannity......

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:07 pm

BlunderVirgin

:) Hey Larry, Methanks ya for the welcome , i aint Ellen either man. Tho im pretty sure with respect here Ellens is a good lady . And il admit ive been mistaken for a sister many a time n called about every female name from A-Z. which is cool with me man, :lol: whatever turns em on ! ha. Ive always told peoples [quote) That all insults are taken as complimenst & man, i must have Library full of compliments by now :lol: im cool with it ..its groovy ..ha. Whats that ! WILD , did ya say WILD ! man i beenthere , phew. them were the days, oh yeah. Specially when there was a Full moon ! Hoowl :lol: Semi Professional smart Ass! Man we oughta join forces & set up a Worldwide University n Cash in on this one . Oh yeah, can see it now . Scores of peoples worldwide Enlisting for the Full course & thme big bucks flyin in .ha . what a Trip man :lol: take it easy man Peace.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:13 pm

BlunderVirgin

:) Hey , Nortonkev , man thanks for the welcome. Man feel like ive know larry for decades, reminds me of an old Buddy way wayback :lol: i can dig it :lol: Q. whats with the Norton kev ? you got a Norton Motorsickle ? chat sooonwise take it easy Peace.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I WISH I had a Norton motorpickle.......I wear a Norton belt-buckle tho 8)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Welcome to the site. Alot of groovy people here and the folkslinger too. My late hubby Mike got legally blind due to undiagnose diabetes. H never knew how to use a computer tho. He could read with a magnifying glass...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:20 am

BlunderVirgin

:lol: Kev , Wish i had one too man :lol: tho did own / ride a Triumph Motorpickle 8) Far out . Have a groovy day man

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:19 am

BlunderVirgin

Hi Cheryl, Good to hear from ya Thanks for the welcome , much appreciated, Yeah , Diggin chat with all you Groovy peoples, hope to meet up some of ya in my lifetime. ARLO IS #1 man, grooviest of all. My deepest to you , sorry to hear bout your late hubby & the undiagnosis/ neglect ! same thing here from my motorsickle accident/ head injury thing. Misdiagnosis & total neglect on the medical side , who seem to get away with anything these days :x Yeah, they Slung a Magnifying lens at me too, which is the Hip in thing they dol i reckon... .Ha... man, Dont they get on a high believing they just given ya somethin like a life free pass to everything in the world. :lol: they treat them things like gold dust, Dont lose it , you wont get another !...ANOTHER i replied, man im still tryin get use of this one & spend half my time tryin locate where i left the damn thing in the first place ! :roll: So I Slung it & gave it up as a bad job...ha. An then was told bout talkin computors & software n stuff for peoples with Visual impairments . Which i aint never used a computor before mind, not being a modern man . But sure needed somethin for communication purposes, so i got one. far out, only had it a few days now n still gettin used to it . The man came to install it all few days back. ha.. spent 3 hours here going thru all the techno stuff with me ( which obviously i couldnt / didnt take in & i damn sure he knew that from the that blank look on my face which said it all) .Ha. In return the man kindly gave me long periods of uneasy silence. ha... Reckon i must av blew his mind or somethin ..ha. He kindly told me he'd left me a manual incase i got stuck , which i replied , Man, im blind here ! I still aint got a clue where the man was coming from or even going to on that one ..ha. tho gotta give respect to the man for being real patient with me n tollerant for spending 3 hours tryin get thru to some impaired hippie amidst the heavy flow of insence ( that filled every room like dry ice at a rock gig ) & the ultra high volume of Phosphorescent Rat by Hot Tuna album !..ha. Tho the man kindly thought to inform me , that he was only in his 20's & liked Eminem !......NO Comment . saying he'd never met anyone like me before :roll: which i took as a compliment folks. even tho his Vibes he sent out Clearly stated he was damn eager to escape my world & get back into his Normal world . Take it easy Cheryl. Love , Peace . send us a Pm.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Lar, how can you ever become a DUMBASS when you're the FRONTHALF?