Forums » Group W Forums » Moose Friends Network

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:13 am

Arlo Fanatic

Jess: You might not have been there that year. I THINK Lena was, but she might or might not remember this.

Beverley Knowles was at the GC for the October Revival in 2003. She flew to the U.S. alone (she was in her early 20's), from Liverpool, England. She was a slight waif of a young woman in a beautiful rainbow-colored sweater. We all loved her! Very cheerful, loving, and kind. And we found out later that she's an interesting poet.

Before the end of the weekend, Beverley told the rest of us that just before she left England, she found out she was pregnant. On the next March 31, little Arlo was born to Beverley and Alan. So we knew him before he was him. And that's who THAT little Arlo is.

Jay found a photo of Beverley; we'll post it tomorrow. Right now it's time for bed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Arlo Fanatic

:D That was so nice of you to write that, but I live in Manchester! not Liverpool, Oasis, not Beatles. It dosn't realy seem nearly 7 years ago I was over your side! time flies.

My head is better now thanks, no long lasting effects I think. Most of the balloons are still floating about the living room. I have said that tomorrow we have to take his cards and banners down though.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:47 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Beverley, my abject apologies. I can only plead that it was my bedtime and I was even more confused than usual, due to working on our income taxes all day. :twisted: I'm glad you're on the road to birthday-party recovery!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Hey, you're from Davy Jones of the Monkees hometown. Love his accent! If you can't be from the Beatles town, might as well be from a Monkees town. :)