Forums » Group W Forums » Moose Friends Network

Post subject: Re: Happy New Year
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:02 am

ArloNetizen

Happy New Year everyone. Hope it's filled with happiness and good health to you all. Cheryl I do hope your year is filled with good things for you

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:16 am

Arlo Fanatic

A little late, here, but if you know me, you know that's appropriate. What everybody said--I hope it's a good year for you and us and everybody. Lord knows, we could use one.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:24 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Hey everyone
Sorry I am 3 days late wishing you all a Happy New Year and hope you all had a good Christmas. I know for some it was just a hard year and I hope this one is very much improved.
I haven't planned to return to the U.K. as yet, the weather is just as horrible there as it is here in Canada. It has been snowing here since Dec 30th and it is colder than a "Witch's @#%!!!" .... as me dad used to say.
"Oliver Twit" is growing like a bad weed and is a cheeky little begger, so he is, but he has filled the giant hole in my heart I had when I lost my Quincy.
He has finally learned not to "wee" on the kitchen floor and that is a good thing and it is so hilarious in the way he asked to go out. He paces, then when asked if he wants to go out he does this ...Umh umh umh!! and off he goes. Now if he would only loose those sharp little needle teeth, we'd be good.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:25 am

Arlo Fanatic

I'd like to dispell a myth here. I've know quite a few Witches in my time and what you've implied is just not true!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:44 am

Senior ArloNetizen

Captain Zap wrote:
I'd like to dispell a myth here. I've know quite a few Witches in my time and what you've implied is just not true!

What! you are telling me that is a myth? Well now I'm jiggered and don't know what's Fact or Fiction.
I hate it when that happens.
However one of my wishes came true, one of "Oliver Twit's" sharp little needle teeth fell out today,unfortunatley I found it a few hours ago when I stepped on it and It gave me it's last bite as it went into my toe.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:11 am

It's probably a fact that's hit or myth depending on what you're depending on. :)

Hey Cheryl, howz your mom's recovery progressing? Hope things are going well for her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:38 am

Arlo Fanatic

hey, that's only tits in a brass brazziere,,,and whose balls wouldn't be cold in a brass ballsack?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:39 am

Arlo Fanatic

As it happens, we have a very prominent, wonderful witch right here on these very boards (not me). I don't know how cold she is this winter, but she'll probably tell us, sooner or later. She lives south of Salem. :wink:

I'm so glad that Oliver Twit has learned the MOST IMPORTANT LESSON. Ben, his brother in BlunderDogLand, is way older than he is, but he still paces around and goes "Mufph, mufph" when he wants to go out. I expect that one of these days he'll say, "So open the damn door!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:47 am

Arlo Fanatic

Salem, Texas?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:56 am

Arlo Fanatic

Agnes, you don't mince words!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:06 am

Senior ArloNetizen

Changeing topics for a second.
Happy Birthday Len. I wish you health and happiness always. Hope you enjoy your special day.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:17 am

Senior ArloNetizen

I'm so glad that Oliver Twit has learned the MOST IMPORTANT LESSON. Ben, his brother in BlunderDogLand, is way older than he is, but he still paces around and goes "Mufph, mufph" when he wants to go out. I expect that one of these days he'll say, "So open the damn door!"[/quote]

Oliver is doing very well, he is a happy puppy, more so since I told him he was accepted and has a brother in Blunderdogland. I think He sounds like Tim the Toolman when he does it. I have never had a dog that did that. he is hilarious.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:17 am

Senior ArloNetizen

[quote="]I'm so glad that Oliver Twit has learned the MOST IMPORTANT LESSON. Ben, his brother in BlunderDogLand, is way older than he is, but he still paces around and goes "Mufph, mufph" when he wants to go out. I expect that one of these days he'll say, "So open the damn door!"[/quote]

Oliver is doing very well, he is a happy puppy, more so since I told him he was accepted and has a brother in Blunderdogland. I think He sounds like Tim the Toolman when he does it. I have never had a dog that did that. he is hilarious.[/quote]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:20 am

Senior ArloNetizen

"quote= wrote:
I'm so glad that Oliver Twit has learned the MOST IMPORTANT LESSON. Ben, his brother in BlunderDogLand, is way older than he is, but he still paces around and goes "Mufph, mufph" when he wants to go out. I expect that one of these days he'll say, "So open the damn door!"

Hey Ceachel
Oliver is doing very well, he is a happy puppy, more so since I told him he was accepted and has a brother in Blunderdogland. I think He sounds like Tim the Toolman when he does it. I have never had a dog that did that. he is hilarious

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:22 am

Arlo Fanatic

Thanks ya'll. My mom is doing so much better except she has lost her appetite and doesn't want to eat much. It caused her to lose 40 lbs. She is walking without a cane or walker now which is really good. So glad her two falls cause no damage other than bruises an a slight cut.

Happy bd to Len too...