Forums » Group W Forums » Moose Friends Network

Post subject: Happy Hollidays
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:04 am

Senior ArloNetizen

To Arlo and the entire Guthrie family and to everyone here on Arlo.net I would like to wish you all a wonderful holiday and a happy new year to come. Though this past year has been a very tough year for everyone, including me, I am hopeful that the coming year turns out to be better and everyone is able to find some sort of normalcy. I am reminded this morning on my way to work, as I pass the local soup kitchen in my community that I am very fortunate to have been able to hold onto my job through this very difficult year. So for this I am very grateful but saddened for those who haven’t been so lucky. So I had a thought that not only will I pledge to help out those who have been less fortunate than I but will try to encourage others to do the same. It doesn’t take much. I think we all know of someone or maybe you may be in that same situation. We all need to help each other get through this tough time in our economy. Maybe you make a pie for a needy family or cook up a turkey. Donate a grocery bag of food to your nearest food pantry in your community or if you have the time volunteer your time to a charity that you really care about. If you can’t donate money donate your time. I will step off of the soapbox now and once again wish everyone to have a safe and wonderful holiday. Your friend on arlo.net…
Peace
-Eric

Post subject: Re: Happy Hollidays
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:47 am

Arlo Fanatic

Happy Holidays EPR!!! Your words embody the true spirit of the season: Everyone has something to offer. Peace, Kevin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:42 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Merry Christmas and happy new year for everybody here on the forum . This song is still standing strong :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYhaZ2pV ... re=related

:) :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:55 am

Arlo Fanatic

Have a great and Merry Christmas to you guys too! :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:12 am

BlunderVirgin

i wish everyone a great holiday!no matter what you celebrate. I just want everyone to hopefully be with their family or loved ones. This year has been tough. I am glad our family is doing good and in work. I also am glad that everyone is in decent health. I am very glad that my uncle don/beck is doing good...still not eating but doing good. i cant wait to see you all next year! why cant it come faster or i live up in MA!?!?!?