Forums » Group W Forums » Moose Friends Network

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:47 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Hey Everyone

It has been a while since I have been here and I am sorry to have missed some good news.
Congratulations Reg on the new baby Henry. It will be a tic to get caught up on all the news so My sincere congrats for all of the birhday's, condolences, all other things I don't know yet in lui of individual posts.
I have had two minor surgeries, a slew of tests and a terrific Concert (Arlo's latest Tour) since I have last been here. although I am always here in spirit.

I have a new addition to my house as well. It was very difficault for me to get passed Quincy's death, it was so quiet here when Peter is away, coming home from the airport and no one here when I walk in the door.
On November 1st I adopted an 13 week old Boxer/American Bulldog I have named Oliver Twit. He is a handful to say the least. (I have posted a photo). He is Cheeky, snuggly, crazy, hilarious and a Monster, but I just adore him (most of the time). We are crating him when (if) I go out because the first time I did go out I put him in the kitchen and gated him in, 45 mins later I returned only to see he had head-butted the gate down and
had a free for all. I had forgotten how long it had been since we have had a puppy. So needless to say I have filled the hole in my heart and have come out of my dark place.

I want to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving and a joyeous long weekend. Please be safe whether it be driving, flying even cooking (in my case at times) or whatever else you do . be safe. I still don't know why our Thanks givings are different, or why in the U.K don't have one at all. I wish it were different.

Take care
love to all
Alex.

Attachments:
oliver twit.jpg
oliver twit.jpg [ 13.86 KiB | Viewed 2534 times ]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:21 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Oliver Twit's a wonderful name. And from his photo, the name fits, and I'm sure you have a handful there. We will be giving thanks for our four-leggeds tomorrow. And speaking of them, our Ben and Sophie asked me to convey their welcome to O. Twit in the family of BlunderDogs.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:05 am

Senior ArloNetizen

Thanks Ceashell,

He is a handful but a joy for the most part. O.Twit also thanks Ben and Sophie for accepting him into the fold.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:55 am

Arlo Fanatic

What a cute dog! I'm sure you will have fun with it...