Forums » Group W Forums » Moose Friends Network

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:20 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Okay I went and thought I'd be nice and now I don't know what I'm gonna do with all this damn clam dip.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:51 pm

Arlo Fanatic

aye Spark: Ol Rb was sleeping at 10 olclock last nite. I was up this morning at 10:30. Woke up at 3:30 am. to Sue's shutting windows, as the rain was seeping thru.......... Light sleeper I am, I woke up, having to remember I was Home..... It was either get up that early, or take a sedative and fo back to sleep. The latter occured, and I never heard a thing untill 10:30, where I felt bad for sleeping so late. ( the first time sleeping past 5:30 am in over 3 wks.) Yeah I felt bad, for not walking Sue to the door, as she left for work...

BUT, I got the much needed rest, I've been denying myslelf, for some time. I thought today was Sunday, untill I had some coffee, and noticed Star Trek was on all day..... So I vegged out to the old Star Trek series, and it felt great. Sue came home at noon, and Sue said I was sawing wood, when she got up, and when she kissed me good-bye as she left for work... You can write that down on the calendar, as I usually wake up, when she leaves for work at 6 a.m... ( usually thinking, you woke me up for a kiss, that's just a tease ) and I end up not falling back asleep.... Or turning on Don Imus, and if he doesn't have musical guest, I fall out again, till 9:00 and shut off the tube...... It's all mostly bad news, and I wait till the 6:00 stuff, to get caught up in the world. Now I don't look forward to it, as I don't like Katie Curak.....ntm: G4TV changed Startrek 2.0 to 6 o'clock, instead of 11..... So I watch Star-trek at 6 and wait for the I-man to remind me in the a.m. just how much Katie Curack doesn't belong in that chair.... Not to sound shovenistic, but it's a mans' job, to tell the evening news..... I was brought up on Walter Cronkite, and even Dan Rather, had that lil bit of Gusto... Even tho a blo-hard.... And I was really liking Bob Sheiver......

So goes it..... I'm not one that's into change.... If somethings not broke, why in the hell, would anyone want to fix it??? :idea:

Piece out/ Rob

* I look forward to making it into chat, and catching up, with all you chatters out there.... ( we know it's stupid, that's why we're here) ---ag---

Post subject: 9-26-06
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:15 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I'll be there Friday the 29th if anyone cares. That means I won't be at the VFW where I would rather be.
Nuimber Nine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:13 pm

Site Admin

Wyld and I will be in blat at 11pm eastern,,,1 hour 45 mins from now..drop in and say Hi if you,d like :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:43 pm

Arlo Fanatic

We'll be meeting Louise/Deb in Blunderchat at 7 p.m. Eastern Time tonight. Hope you can make it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:36 pm

Arlo Fanatic

:D

me too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:52 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I'll probably pop in now and then this evening, to chat with other election-watchers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:08 am

Arlo Fanatic

Hope you're doing & feeling better. :) We are excited about seeing Arlo today! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:13 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I'd be there tonight but I've got a gig at Goomba's Pasta & Pizza. Pretty weird. I started out playing coffee houses in the 70s, then bars in the 80s and now pizza parlors! Great pizza at this place, though. They scored #7 in a national competition! It's an early gig, so maybe I'll see if anybody's online after I get home if I'm not too snoozy. If not, Happy New Year's eve eve, everybody.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:36 am

Arlo Fanatic

That sounds like fun, pizza & a show. We ate pizza out last nite & I got heartburn. I'd have rather had the show lol. Happy New Yrs... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:21 pm

Site Admin

I,m going tp try to drop into blat same time,bring your own latkes and clam dip!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:53 pm

Site Admin

OK so I dropped in and talked to the clam for a bit last week,I think some folks stopped by blat later.I,ll try to drop in same time tommorrow night,9pm eastern...who knows maybe tonight too ?!?!?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:56 pm

Site Admin

There will be a gathering in blat for Festivus on Friday and Saturday at 9pm eastern..bring your own festivus goodies!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:57 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I'll try to be in Blat tonight at around 7 my time (that would be 9 in the east)
Anyone up for a chat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:06 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Hey... great chat tonight! I had a chance to talk with friends old and new. Now that summer's just about over, I'm hoping to be in BLAT a bit more often... see you there, then!