Forums » Group W Forums » Moose Friends Network

Post subject: READ ME BEFORE POSTING
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:18 pm

The W!zard

Regarding postings to this forum:

There are some things in life, that while very troubling and hard, are also very personal in nature. Before asking for prayers, good vibes, etc. on someone else's behalf (or even telling everyone what they are going through), please make sure it is OK with that person. Although they may appreciate the support, they may not want thousands of people reading about their problems. I would prefer that if someone wanted this type of help that they post it here themselves, but I also realize this is not always possible.

If someone sends you a note asking if you could please post asking for support for them, that is fine. But please don't post anything without checking with them first. It's possible that more damage could be done in the long run with it going public, even though the intentions were nothing but the best. Some people may just not want the help or thoughts. Those wishes need to be thought of and respected.

If a posting does not make it clear that the person for whom a topic was started FOR wants this information out there for thousands of people to read every day, it will be temporarily removed. If I am told that they did ask to have it posted, I will return the topic.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:18 pm

BlunderVirgin

I am so psyched. I have not seen Arlo since he appeared at Canal Street Tavern in Dayton, and owner Mick Montgomery closed that venue years ago. Is anyone going to the Findlay concert? Does anyone remember seeing Arlo at Canal Street? It was a wonderful venue for music, and I recall seeing Jimmie Dale Gilmore and singer/songwriter Josh Ritter there also. Those were the good old days!